Register (pdf) Lodging Sponsors Schedule
Online Registration is open.
MDLA’s Mid-Winter Conference (MWC) promises programs of interest to all defense lawyers.
The presentations will be delivered by an outstanding roster of Judges and Justices:
John R. Tunheim
- Anne K. McKeig
- James B. Florey
- John H. Guthmann
- Eric Hylden
- Michael J. Cuzzo
- Korey Wahwassuck
- Lois J. Lang
- Amy J. Doll
The MWC will be a three-day event, from January 19 to January 21 beginning with a Friday session, organized by the MDLA’s New Lawyers Committee. In addition to the curriculum, you and your family will enjoy all that Chase on the Lake has to offer, including a bowling alley, excellent dining and a full-service pub
Register online above or download this form to pay by check.
MDLA Member — $295 ( $345 after Jan. 1)
Judges, Law Clerks, Students — $75 ($125 after Jan. 1)
Non-Member — $345 ($395 after Jan. 1)
Saturday Family Dinner (this dinner is not included with registration)
Adults (13+) - $30 ea.
Children (8-12) - $16 ea.
Children (7 & under) - FREE
Chase on the Lake, Walker, MN
Visit the Chase on the Lake Website
- Call 218.547.7777 ext. 1 (reservations).
- Mention Group Leader (#73437).
- A one-night deposit is required for all room reservations.
- A minimum two-night stay is required for all weekend reservations.
- Reservations must be made before December 27, 2017. After that date, the room block is released but will be honored based upon lodging availability.
Chase on the Lake General Information:
- Check in is at 4pm, check out is at 11am.
- The 502 Restaurant is open daily. Please check with the front desk for hours of operation.
- The Cooper Door Spa is open daily and appointments must be made ahead of time. Call 218.547.8517.
Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting?
Sponsorship and exhibitor options are now available for the 2018 Mid-Winter Conference.
View sponsorship and exhibitor details
Friday, January 19, 2018
New Lawyer Dinner (Optional/Informal)
Saturday, January 20, 2018
Winter Activities (Informal/Optional)
Social Time / Movie Event
Sunday, January 21, 2018
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation must be made by January 8 for a complete refund, less a $75 cancellation fee. Cancellations after January 8 will not be refunded. Substitutions of attendees may be made at any time without incurring a fee. No-shows will not be refunded.